Tuesday, July 15, 2008
A Summer Date
This evening Jeremy and I had the opportunity to have a wonderful dinner together at the Mansion restaurant. Mia and Noah are both visiting Jeremy's parents for the entire week and sweet Clara is visiting my parents for a few days. This is the first time all three children have been away since Clara was born. We had a great evening at what has become one of our favorite restaurants to eat at together (although we definitely ate too much!). I finally tried sushi for the first time (been wanting to for a while), and actually thought it was pretty good! After dinner, we enjoyed an evening walk through Gratz Park and around Transy's campus. We have wonderful memories of our years at Transy, and although we live in Lexington, we seldom have the opportunity to walk around the beautiful campus where we first met one another. This week has been a wonderful time to be refreshed in our relationship with the Lord and with one another. We miss the kids terribly, but I think they are enjoying their "mini-vacation".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment